Oblique view from northwest
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Church sign board
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Oblique view of Foundation stone
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Foundation stone
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Oblique view of church from south west
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Oblique view from north west
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




West elevation
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Transept on south side
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Oblique view of tower
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




View of north face of clock tower from below
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Oblique view from north west of clock tower
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of west elevation of clock tower
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of clock tower with dentil projections
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of clock tower
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of dentil moulding on clock tower
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Louvred ventilators and dentil moulding on clock tower
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of weathervane
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Lancet door on south elevation
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Lancet window in dressed sandstone wall
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of lancet window on north elevation
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of lancet window on clock tower
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of glazed opening on clock tower
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Dressed andstone quadrant bracket to gable end
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Sandstone window cill
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Champhered sandstone detail
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Sandstone quadrant window cill detail
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




View from street
Ref: Maeder, GA & Zinn, C 1917. Ons Kerk Album
Submitted by Morné van Rooyen

Photographer: Unknown - 1917




Postcard with photograph taken prior to construction of the church tower
Published by Malcomess & Co., Ltd., Cathcart, C.C.
Submitted by Mark Finnigan via William Martinson

Photographer: Unidentified