View of lighthouse from northeast with office building in background. Note pointed shells from the nearby 9.2 inch Artillery Battery used as bollards
Photographer: William Martinson - 2019




The lighthouse which was built in 1864 on Minto Hill, still stands and the light still operates
Note: Presumably the lighthouse keeper's house - in the foreground - has however since been demolished
Submitted by William MARTINSON

Photographer: Unidentified




View from road
Submitted by William Martinson

Photographer: Barbara Ueckermann - 1946