STUCKE, HARRISON, RITCHIE and WATSONEstablished: 1897
The partnership was first STUCKE & HARRISON between WH STUCKE and JE HARRISON. Later DIH SMAIL joined and it became joined and it became STUCKE, HARRISON & SMAIL even though STUCKE was no longer involved. By 1969 it had become STUCKE, HARRISON, RITCHIE & WATSON with the partners being GM HARRISON, son of JE, D RICHIE and DL WATSON with offices in Johannesburg and Bloemfontein.
(ISAA Yearbook, 1959)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
List of projects With photographs