UPTON and TOMLINSONEstablished: 1892
The partnership in Pietermaritzburg between F UPTON and W TOMLINSON formed in about 1892. They were still listed in partnership in 1898/1899.
(Gen dir SA 1988/99; Hillebrand 1975)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
List of projects With photographs
|Congregational Church: 1895. Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal - Architect |