STOTT and TOMLINSONEstablished: 1896
The partnership in Pietermaritzburg from about 1896 to 1900/1902 between CH STOTT and W TOMLINSON. (Tomlinson had formerly been a partner of RS UPTON). The only job so far recorded for the partnership is the design of the Town Hall at Greytown in 1897 which was apparently completed (added to) by STREET-WILSON & FYFE in 1904.
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
List of projects With photographs
|Town Hall: 1897. Greytown, KwaZulu-Natal - Architect |