A partnership in Klerksdorp, Transvaal, around 1896 between B ADAMS and (?) TWIDDY. According to Adams's obituarist, the firm was responsible for a large number of churches in the Klerksdorp area. They may have been responsible for the Dutch Reformed Church building in Klerksdorp, the foundation stone of which was laid in 1898.
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.