Pacaltsdorp, Western Cape


Click for larger map
Click on map for larger image

The town was originally called Hooge Kraal and then re-named Pacaltsdorp after Carl August PACALT who built a temporary church there but left instructions in his will that his money should be spent on the building of a new church.

List of buildings:

Congregational Mission Church: 1822-1825.
House Pacalt: 1813.
Parsonage - First: 1835.
Parsonage - Second: 1882.