Eluphendweni (Braunschweig), Eastern Cape
Click to view large map
Braunschweig (Eluphendweni) is one of the villages that came into being after the arrival af the German Legion and the German Settlers in British Kaffraria in and after 1857. It is represented today solely by the church property, a roughly square fenced area with church and related buildings, completely surrounded by veld.
List of references:
List of structures: