Notice: Undefined index: lim_start in /usr/www/users/artefekshh/main/Buildings/towndetframes.php on line 16
Pilgrim's Rest, MpumalangaFounded: 1873
Named by a digger, Alec Patterson, who found gold he believed would enable him to rest after a long pilgrimage, seeking fortune.
Click to view large map
The entire town of Pilgrim's Rest was declared a National Monument in 1986.
Visit the Pilgrim's Rest website.
List of references:
List of structures: