Paulpietersburg, KwaZulu-Natal



Named after President Paul Kruger and Commandant-General Pieter Joubert.

Click for larger map
Click on map for larger image

List of references:

Oberholster, JJ. 1972. The historical monuments of South Africa. Cape Town: Rembrandt Van Rijn Foundation for Culture at the request of the National Monuments Council. pp 282
Picton-Seymour, Désirée. 1989. Historical Buildings in South Africa. Cape Town: Struikhof Publishers. pp 145
Richardson, Deidré. 2001. Historic Sites of South Africa. Cape Town: Struik Publishers. pp 236

List of buildings:

Drostdy - Residency: 1906.
Holy Trinity Anglican Church: n.d..
Library Building - known as Kruger Church: 1904.
Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk: n.d..
ZAR Road Bridge over the Bivane River: 1895-1898. district