Carolina, Mpumalanga

Founded: 1882

Named after Carolina Coetzee, wife of its founder.

 


Click to view large map

List of references:

Oberholster, JJ. 1972. The historical monuments of South Africa. Cape Town: Rembrandt Van Rijn Foundation for Culture at the request of the National Monuments Council. pp 330

List of structures:

Anglican Church: 1931.
Bonnefoi Farm House - Misluk: 1903. district
Bonnefoi Presbyterian Church: n.d.. district
Bonnefoi Trading Store: n.d.. district
Brakspruit: n.d.. district
Bridge over the Komati River (Stoltz Bridge): 1967. district
Church hall: 1927.
Gaol: 1893.
Gunpowder Magazine: 1896.
Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk: 1891.
Standard Bank: n.d..
ZAR Road Bridge over the Komati River (Grobler's Bridge): 1897. district