Dundee, KwaZulu-Natal

Founded: 1862

Named after the original farm.

Click for larger map
Click on map for larger image

List of references:

Oberholster, JJ. 1972. The historical monuments of South Africa. Cape Town: Rembrandt Van Rijn Foundation for Culture at the request of the National Monuments Council. pp 275
Richardson, Deidré. 2001. Historic Sites of South Africa. Cape Town: Struik Publishers. pp 219-220

List of buildings:

Bala Subrahmanya temple: 1910.
Barclays Bank: n.d..
Blood River Monument and Museum Complex: n.d.. district
Church - AGS: 1889.
Church on site of St John's Church: 1897.
Court House: 1888.
Du Preez Saal: 1939.
Mosque: n.d..
Municipal Power Station: n.d..
Muslim Society Offices: 1943.
Ncome Monument and Museum Complex: n.d.. district
Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk: 1921.
Princess Magogo Building: n.d..
Public Hall: 1922.
Reconciliation Bridge: n.d.. district
St James' Anglican Church: 1898.
Talana Museum: n.d..
Trinity Presbyterian Church: n.d..
Vryheid Branch Line Bloedrivier Railway House: 1898. district
Vryheid Branch Line Bloedrivier Station : 1898. district
Vryheid Branch Line Bridge north of Tayside Station: 1898. district
Vryheid Branch Line Bridge over the Buffalo River: 1898. district
Vryheid Branch Line Plate Girder Bridge north of the Buffalo River: 1898. district
Vryheid Branch Line Viaduct north of the Buffalo River: 1898. district
Warehouse for Miller, Floyd, Whitcutt & Co: 1919.