Share this record


Lexicon
KwaZulu-Natal Institute for Architecture

_____________________________________________________

The Natal Institute of Architects, later Natal Provincial Institute of Architects, was started in 1901, of the founding members were WE ROBARTS, the Institute's first president, Arthur FYFE, second president in 1903 and William Elton GALLIERS.

Now called the KwaZulu-Natal Institute for Architecture it is a regional branch of the South African Institute of Architects.

Link to their website.