Lighthouse, Mouille Point
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT of the CAPE COLONY: Architect
Mouille Point Lighthouse stood in the grounds of the present-day Granger Bay campus of the Cape Peninsular University of Technology (CPUT) at Mouille Point. The lighthouse was decommissioned on 15 April 1906. All that remains is a circular base marking it’s original site.
Submitted by Bev Young, May 2019
The Green Point Lighthouse is often mistaken for the Mouille Point Lighthouse.
Writings about this entry