Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk
LOUW and LOUW: Architect 1956
Wouter De Wet (Wollie) BRONKHORST: Project Architect 1956
Click to view large map
|See more photographs|
In 1883 Ds PCD Faure arrived as the first preacher and after holding services in various houses it was decided to build a church. Carl Otto Hager from Stellenbosch was asked to do the design and on March 7 1891 the church with 800 seats was inaugurated by CF Leipoldt.
In 1956 major alterations were done by Louw and Louw, A tower was built and a new organ installed. The new Church Hall was built in 1983.
Writings about this entry