University of Pretoria, Student Union Clubhouse
The first level was completed in 1930 and the second level only in 1936. Major renovations in 1993 resulted in reception halls for dining and meeting purposes, as well as a coffee shop and restaurant.
Currently (2010) Burgundy's Restaurant.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.