Jan Zeger SCHUURMANS STEKHOVEN: Design Architect 1955 : 1961
Click to view map
Initially the original school building outlined as red above in Figure 1 was established as Boston Preparatory School in 1951. Later the school was converted into a primary school and renamed in 1954 in commemoration of Professor J.D. du Toit whose pen name Totius. The architectural drawings of the school indicates that Stekhoven was part of the design and construction of the annex outlined as orange above in Figure 1 for the Department of Public Works both 1955 and 1961.
(Heidi Boise, March 2021)