St Patrick's Church
Click to view large map
|See more photographs|
(SAB Nov 1934:90; SA Archt May 1939:40, 41 ill)
The adjacent Convent and School were built in 1934 by the same architect.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry