Herbert Hastings McWILLIAMS: Design Architect
The building was located on Main Street, adjacent to OK Bazaars ( to the left). It replaced an earlier theatre also by Jones and McWilliams, 1912. Demolished in 1970s.
(SAB Sep 1934:43; SAAR Jul 1946:185)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.