Golf Club House
Click to view large map
|See more photographs|
The club house is extant and still used for its original purpose. The building has however been extended to the west and part of the original arcade on the ground floor has been enclosed.
(SAB Sep 1930:43 tend)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.