Click to view large map
The building was designed by competition and also received a Cape Provincial Institute of Architects Bronze Medal Award in 1934.
The building was demolished to make way for the Cape Sun Hotel.
(SAAR Feb 1934:62; AB&E Feb 1934:6, 7, 8; SA Archt May 1939:53)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry