Click to view large map
|See more photographs|
(SAB Oct 1923:29; AB&E Oct 1920:1-3)
The memorial stands on the south-east corner of Alexandra Rd and Queens Rd, King Williams Town.
The memorial was sited on a diagonal axis relative to the street crossing and has a commanding presence in the townscape due to its great height.
[William MARTINSON, April 2010]
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.