This is also part of the Drostdy complex. It is thatched, with fully hipped ends, and has a rectangular, contracted-H-plan. Some internal walls have been removed, but otherwise little alteration has taken place. It was probably built in 1828. It has fine beams, with Victorian edge-moulding, and a yellowwood ceiling of broad planks.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.