Victoria Nurses' Institute
FORSYTH and PARKER: Architect 1933
Originally built before 1903. Additions made in 1903 (Price Lewis list item 7240). Alterations were made in 1933.
(SAA&B May 1905:157; SAB Dec 1932:33; Price Lewis list item 7240)
The building became business premises and is currently (2021) occupied by the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation.
These notes were last edited on 2021 11 30
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry