Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk
This church replaced the first one built in 1743. It was converted into a school, possibly by DE WITT. It stood empty and fell into disrepair and was used as a hospital in the South African War by the British. It was eventually demolished to make way for the Shell garage.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry