All Saints Anglican Church
32°43'01.40" S 25°35'08.90" E
Bishop Gray's application for a site for a church was approved in 1849. The church was consecrated in 1855 and the chancel and vestry were added in 1883. (Lu-Gerda de Klerk)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry