Henry Loch REITZ: Architect
Click to view large map
|See more photographs|
(CPIA MS HJ Louw)
The Stadshuis burnt down in November 1924. The city council purchased three stands on 'Markplein' for £5,000 on which the new hall was built. Note the granite columns, plinth, planters and kerbs.
(Paul VAN DER MERWE, 2015)
Also ascribed to William Hood GRANT (SAB Nov 1927:51)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry