Christ Church - additions
Click to view large map
On 19 May 1959 it was decided that the church be completed in accordance with plans submitted by SAG ELLIS. These alterations included the rebuilding of the north end, the addition of the Lady Chapel and a second vestry. The entire church was also roofed in slate.
In 1979 a new hall complex and parish offices with toilet facilities by SAG ELLIS were built.
(SAB Feb 1926:47)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.