This church replaced the original building of 1927. It was in turn demolished to make way for the new building taken in use in 1989.
(Kesting 1978:826; Harris et al, 2010:111)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry