William Hood GRANT: Architect 1938
(SAWW 1910; SAB Oct 1938:65; SA Archt Mar 1940:444, 445, 447; AB&E Aug 1938:17?)
Originally designed by AM DE WITT before 1908 it was apparently rebuilt in 1938 to a design by WH GRANT.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry