Click to view map
The building has been extended to the east since the early photograph published in van der Waal (1987:204) and is now called Bradlows Corner, the bottom storeys have kept the same design style, date unknown.
(SAB Jul 1926:31)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry