Savage Memorial Hall - Public Library
Orlando MIDDLETON: Project Architect
Click to view map
The erection of this library was made possible by a donation from the Estate of William Savage and a subsidy from the Colonial Government.
(NM; SAB Jan 1925:13 ill; Dwgs, specs and bills now in possession of Meredith Woods, Johnson & Schrader, Port Elizabeth)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry