House G Alexander
Alexander's own house was highly romantic, on the lines of a Venetian palace. This exotic house was decorated with pink polished granite columns, mosaic and sand-blasted glass. It was demolished in 1890 in order to make way for new Government buildings.(Picton-Seymour 1977)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry