Original architect unknown, alterations were done in 1933 by SIEMERINK & WALKER. The Hotel was located on Main Street on the corner of Griffin Street. It was demolished in the 1950s and replaced by the Standard Banks ABC branch designed by Owen EATON's firm (EATON and ROUX).
(SAB Mar 1933:43)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.