Click to view large map
(SAB Dec 1937:77)
The building was called Dawson Court but appears to have been changed into an office type use (for Master Cars) and the original name has been removed and there have been some alterations to the façade, including infilling some of the balconies. (Gerald Humphrey, 2016)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.