Lewis and Marks Building - Second
Arthur Stanley FURNER: Design Architect
FE KANTHACK and PARTNERS: Engineer
Click to view large map
The reinforced 14 storey concrete structure was designed and engineered by FE KANTHACK & PARTNERS.
(SAB Apr 1936:19 ill; SA Archt Nov 1939:30)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry