Aegis Assurance and Trust Co Building
The work carried out by Jones and McWilliams, in 1923, was in fact additions and alterations to the existing building. These included the addition of a third floor to the structure. The building was demolished in 1956 to make way for the extension to the OK bazaars building.
(AB&E Jul 1923:21; SAB Jan 1923:21)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.