Click to view large map
|See more photographs|
Inscription of bronze plaque mounted on horizontal face of plinth:
An additional inscription on the memorial was recorded on a prepared facing panel - in large V-cut letters - on the east face of the granite plinth:
The large granite beam spanning between the two granite posts has the date 1820 recorded in large v-cut letters on both the east and the west faces.
This replaced the First Memorial.