Convent and School
Click to view large map
The building is located adjacent to the St Patrick's Church, by the same architects in Somers Road. The school was closed in 1974. The building is extant but was later sold and is no longer a convent. It had been used as offices but was not in use in 2015 and was being offered for sale as commercial property.
(Gerald Humphrey, 2016)
(SAB Nov 1934:90; SA Archt Sep 1940:209 ill)