Kaserne - Barracks
Click to view map
Designed and built under the guidance Lt. HEINSIUS, Commanding officer of the 2nd Eisenbahnbaukompagnie (2nd Railroad Building Company). The Kaserne was converted and used as a school from 1927 until 1975. The building now serves as a youth hostel.
Transcription of the National Monuments Council plaque at the entrance:
THESE BARRACKS WERE DESIGNED BY LT. HEINSIUS, COMMANDING OFFICER OF THE
Writings about this entry