Gardener Williams & Company Head Office and Warehouse
Click to view large map
Former head office and warehouse for a wholesale grocery business established in 1904 by W Coldicott Gardener and Frank M Williams. Their first premises were 47-49 Strand St, then 73-75 Hout St (1925), then Buitenkant St (1935).
Extant though almost unrecognizable except for the corner entrance.
(Submitted by Paul VAN DER MERWE)