Click to view map
Built in 1909. Edmund Troost sold the building to photographer, J.C. Hubrich, who lived here between 1923 and 1937.
*Proclaimed a National Monument on 2 Jan. 1986 by the National Monuments Council of South Africa. (Proclamation No: 096/1986)
See also National Heritage Council of Namibia
Submitted by Dorothy Adendorff - October 2014
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry