Click to view map
The residence, workshop and shop of Friedrich Eberlanz. Originally built for Edmund Troost in 1909.
*Proclaimed a National Monument on 20 Dec. 1979 by the National Monuments Council of South Africa. (Proclamation No: 087/1979)
See also National Heritage Council of Namibia
Submitted by Dorothy Adendorff - October 2014
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry