Transvaal Mortgage Loan and Finance Co Building
Click to view large map
(Transvaal Advertiser, 25 June 1890)
Allen 1971:31 refers to the building as the Alexandra Building.
The building was demolished and in its place now stands the Barclays Bank building.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry