St John's Methodist Church
THE MATRIX... CC URBAN DESIGNERS AND ARCHITECTS: Architect
Click to view large map
|See more photographs|
Foundation laid 1893 02 11. Dedicated 1894 04 06. Completed in 1894 limited renovations done to the hall in 2011 by THE MATRIX...CC URBAN DESIGNERS AND ARCHITECTS.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry