Click to view large map
|See more photographs|
The original church - now the church hall - was built in 1860. The current church was built, or re-built, in 1912.
Wording transcribed from the commemorative stone:
GEREFORMEERDE KERK BURGERSDORP
[In memory of 150 years of blessings on our church. Praise be to God. Col. 1 vs 17,18 "And He is before all things, and by Him all things exist. And He is the head of the body, the church."]
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry