Moth Memorial Centre - Moth Club
Click to view large map
|See more photographs|
The official opening of the Moth Memorial Centre in van Boeschoten Ave was conducted by General Jan Smuts on 03 July 1948.
Most of the Pretoria-based Moth Shellholes subsequently held their monthly meetings at what became known as the "Moth Club".
(William MARTINSON Nov 2013)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.