Netherlands Bank - First
This was the first Netherlands Bank building. In 1889 the bank moved to the second building.
When they vacated the building it was divided into two shops, one vacant and one occupied by W. Bloxham, a hairdresser in 1899 and by G. Holzer, tailor and outfitter and M. Adelheim, a watch-maker, in 1903/4. From 1906 to 1913 Holzer occupied the whole building. (Dunston 1975:158)
Writings about this entry