PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT of the CAPE COLONY: Architect
Click to view large map
|See more photographs|
Located: C J Langenhoven Road in the grounds of De Bult School.
Dated 1861 on gable of the building.
In 2004 the building was restored and converted into the offices and training facilities for The HRD Institute (Human Resource Development) in George. Prior to this it was used as part of "de Bult School.
(Gerald Humphrey, June 2017)