Foundation stone
Photographer: William Martinson




Corner view - foundation stone at bottom right corner

Submitted by William MARTINSON

Photographer: Unknown




An undated postcard view from unknown publisher
Submitted by Mark Finnigan via William Martinson

Photographer: Unknown




Early post card

Submitted by William MARTINSON

Photographer: Unknown




Scanned extract from town plan showing siting and context of The Seaman's Institute, in close proximity to the East London Harbour at the mouth of the Buffalo River, as depicted on the General Plan of East London, 1922 - compiled by Percy MOORSHEAD, Government Surveyor, 17 Brittania Arcade, East London.
Submitted by William MARTINSON

Click for larger image